We Need YOU!
For volunteering opportunities, please contact Mrs. Jenny Guirola at (925) 682-1843 ext. 5306.
"Se aprecia el español"
Our Wildcat Campus benefits from involved students, parents, and teachers. Below are a few tips to start with, but more suggestions are always appreciated.
Some ways you may participate are:
- Join P.T.S.A., E.L.A.C. and Community Culture Committee
- Chaperone for field trips or dances
- Assist with other school functions
- Volunteer for Parent Patrol
- If you are a student, check out our club pages to see how you can get involved in and around campus.
- If you are a parent, contact Jenny Guirola- Garcia in order to get more involved with PTSA (Parent, Teacher, Student Association), ELAC (the English Learner Advisory Council), Parent Patrol or to be on our volunteer list for other duties.
- If you are a teacher, check out the Student Council pages to learn how to start your own club and be represented on Student Council.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENT TO BE CLEARED FOR VOLUNTEERING IN OUR SCHOOLS OR ATTENDING FIELD TRIPS.
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2021 - All volunteers MUST show proof of COVID vaccination in the SCHOOL OFFICE upon arrival. Please have proof available each time.
CURRENT VALID PHOTO I.D. REQUIRED
Due to Covid-19 we are not currently fingerprinting volunteers at the District Office.
- REQUIRED FORMS: Download & complete our Livescan application or Livescan -Spanish application and Volunteer Request form or Volunteer Request-Spanish form. Please bring your Livescan Form and VALID PHOTO I.D. to the Livescan location for fingerprinting. Once you’ve been fingerprinted, you will need to return these documents to our district office in order to complete the clearance process.
- OUTSIDE AGENCY LIVESCAN OPTION: Due to COVID-19, we are not printing volunteers in the MDUSD main office. Fingerprints can be processed at an outside outside agency using the forms on this page. A short list of local Livescan vendors can be found here, or visit the Livescan Locator.
TB CLEARANCE: Contact your physician for a current tuberculosis (TB) clearance, required by law. If you do not have a physician, you can contact Concentra. (in Spanish) The Tuberculosis Risk Assessment form, a form from the California Department of Public Health, which may be an option in lieu of a skin test (your physician will determine). Please allow for the 48 hour reading requirementif askin test is necessary. Proof of TB clearance cannot be older than 60 days from your fingerprint appointment. Please note, TB clearance must be renewed every four years.
PLEASE RETURN THE COMPLETED LIVESCAN FORM, VOLUNTEER REQUEST FORM, AND VALID TB CLEARANCE via email to email@example.com. Completed forms can also be faxed to (925) 676-4092, sent by US Mail or delivered to our district office located at 1936 Carlotta Drive, Concord, CA 94519.
You will not be added to our master list of school volunteers until ALL required documents have been received at the district office, and your fingerprints have been cleared by the Department of Justice, which can take 1-30 days.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (925) 682-8000 ext. 4153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDUSD extends a huge thank you to all of our volunteers who give their time to support our students.