Drop- Off and Pick- Up
Our goal is for all of our students to be safe and to become responsible and respectful citizens. Towards achieving a respectful and safe environment, we ask our parents and our students to adhere to the following guidelines.
- Drop-off and Pick-up Supervision is from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each weekday, so please do not drop off students before 7:30 a.m. or leave unattended after 2:30 p.m.
- Students are not to be on campus before or after these times unless they are under direct adult supervision. Students must stay away from other school campuses during school hours. Violators will be reported and will face disciplinary action.
- Please make arrangements with your student before school on who or where they will meet with and what time to expect you.
- Drop off and Pick-up is to be in the circle only (off Weaver lane).
- No one is to use the Staff parking lot as a drop off zone, or to use the residential side of Weaver Lane.
- Students may only be picked up on the school side of Weaver Lane.
- Remember, residential homes are private property. We must respect our neighbors and their belongings.
- Absolutely no U-Turns on Weaver Lane. Traffic laws will be enforced by Walnut Creek and Concord Police Departments. Please note the map below for drop off and pick-up routes to and from school.
- Let’s be GOOD NEIGHBORS!! Please watch the noise level when students are coming and leaving school each day and make sure students walking respect the property of others.
Since Oak Grove is part of the local neighborhood, we as staff, students, and parents must respect their property and privacy. Thank you for your cooperation!
To Avoid U-Turns Try:
Oak Grove Road (Past Minert) South to Smith Lane, Turn Right.
Go To Weaver then turn Right.
Turn right into circle.
Take Minert Rd. (Coming from Bancroft) go to Argonne and turn right.
Turn left on breton place, then turn left on Weaver; then right into circle.